Services for childminders
Many childminders no longer receive the support of a development worker due to funding cuts. We recognise the impact this can have and know how hard it can be to develop and sustain high quality practice on your own. This is where Early Years Success Consultancy can help.
We can provide workshops in a local area that are ideal for accredited or
informal childminder networks. All we ask is that there is a minimum of 5 attendees and fees are paid in advance.
For groups of 5 or more we can organise
- Network meetings
- Evening workshops
- Weekend workshops
We are very flexible in designing workshops to fit your requirements and we award certificates on completion. All workshops will provide you with straightforward yet effective solutions to some of the key areas of childminding practice including:
- Self-evaluation made easy
- Safeguarding and policy check
- New to childminding? Developing effective practice
- Everything you need to know before your Ofsted inspection
- Observation, assessment and planning made easy
- EYFS record keeping – cutting back on paperwork and concentrating on quality of practice
- Food and nutrition for young children
- What does ‘quality teaching’ mean for childminders?
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your specific training and consultancy needs.